Anti-corrosive Non-contact Ultrasonic Level Meter for 10M Distance Measurement
Ultrasonic level meters and ultrasonic level gauges can measure the height of liquids in a non-contact manner, providing real-time level data for industrial automation.This instrument contains a number of patented technologies, which are safe, clean, stable and reliable, and convenient to install and maintain. It is suitable for environments with acid, alkali, salt, corrosion, etc., and is used in petrochemical, municipal engineering, water conservancy and hydrology, environmental protection, food, etc. industry, which is measuring the height of water or other liquids.
Ultrasonic level meter (measuring material level, liquid level) is a non-contact, high reliability, cost-effective, easy to install and maintain level measuring instrument.Ultrasonic level gauges can non-contact measure the height of liquids, provide real-time level data for industrial automation operations. It can meet most of the level measurement requirements without contacting the medium. It is a new generation of ultrasonic level meter that our company .This instrument contains a number of patented technologies, which are safe, clean, stable and reliable, and easy to install and maintain. It is suitable for environments with acid, alkali, salt, and corrosion protection. It is used in petrochemical, municipal engineering, water conservancy and hydrology, environmental protection, food, etc. Industry, measuring the height of water or other liquids.
Product technical parameters:
Product blind area: 0.25m～0.50m
Measurement accuracy: ±0.25～0.5%; resolution: 3mm or 0.1% (whichever is greater)
Output mode: 4～20mA/510 ohm load;
Display output: English liquid crystal display level measurement value, distance measurement value, ambient temperature value.
Power supply mode: (198V/50HZ-240V/50HZ), (100V/50HZ-240V/50HZ) or 24VDC 120mA optional
Working temperature: instrument: -20～+60℃, probe: -40～+70℃
Environmental pressure: The conventional probe is 3 kg, which is 0.3 MPa. The maximum pressure resistance of the probe can reach 16 kg, which is 1.6 MPa
Launch angle: half-power angle: 11°, sharp angle: 27°
Corrosion resistance: It can be used under strong acid and alkali conditions such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydrofluoric acid, and caustic soda
Protection level of main engine: IP66; protection level of probe : IP68
Installation size: thread M48×1.5mm, thread M60×2 or M62×2
The circuit design selects high-quality power modules from the power supply part, and the components are imported high-stable and reliable components, which can be compared with the same type of instruments in the world.
● With an intelligent echo curve, you can judge from the echo curve whether an obstacle is measured, whether there is electromagnetic interference, and whether there are multiple echoes.
● Chinese and English menus can be switched freely, which can be understood by domestic and foreign operators.
● With a guide menu, you can complete operations according to the guide menu .
● With sound velocity calibration function, it can also be measured correctly in tanks where the sound velocity is different from air.
Scope of Application:
The integrated ultrasonic level gauge, ultrasonic water level gauge, and ultrasonic level gauge can measure the height of liquid in a non-contact manner, and provide real-time level data for industrial automation.This instrument contains a number of patented technologies, which are safe, clean, stable and reliable, and easy to install and maintain. It is suitable for environments with acid, alkali, salt, and corrosion protection. It is used in petrochemical, municipal engineering, water conservancy and hydrology, environmental protection, food, etc. Which is measuring the height of water or other liquids.
Matters needing attention:
1. If the instrument is used outdoors, it is best to install an awning or a protective box to prevent the LCD screen from aging due to sunlight.If it is used in a corrosive gas environment, it is necessary to install an anti-corrosion jacket, and tighten the outer case of the instrument and the terminal of the wire.Used in the corrosive gas or liquid occasions, or used at sea or sea, need to choose anti-corrosion type.
2. Protecting pipes for wires and cables should be sealed to prevent water accumulation and to prevent being bitten by rodents .
3.Although the instrument has its own lightning protection device, it is recommended to install a special lightning protection device at the inlet and outlet ends of the instrument when the instrument is used in areas with heavy lightning.
4. When the instrument is used in a special hot and cold place, that is, when the ambient temperature may exceed the working requirements of the instrument, it is recommended to install high and low temperature protection devices around the liquid level instrument.
5. The ultrasonic probe should be perpendicular to the liquid surface to be measured, and there should be no other obstacles within the cone of ultrasonic emission.
6. If it is used at a temperature of <-20°C or >+60°C, please contact our company's technical service department in advance.
7. Please contact the technical service department of our company in advance if there are dust, steam, mist, foam or floating objects on the liquid surface, agitation of the liquid, waves, etc., and different treatment is required.
Parameters that need to be known for model selection:
1. The type of medium being measured, liquid or solid.
If it is liquid, whether there is steam, mist, foam, waves, stirring, floating objects on the liquid surface;If it is solid, whether there is dust. …
2.The minimum to maximum temperature and the minimum to maximum pressure of the medium.
3. The corrosiveness of the medium, if it is placed in a tank, you need to know the material of the tank and whether there is an anticorrosive lining. …
4. Whether explosion-proof and anti-corrosion are required.
5. The measurement range is a few meters, and what is the required blind area. 6. Working environment: such as open pool, pool with cover, horizontal tank, standing tank, spherical tank, whether the tank is at atmospheric pressure, etc. …
7. Working voltage: 24VDC or 220VAC.
8. Output signal: 4-20mA current.
9. Equipment form: integrated