Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-11-19 Origin:Site
Gigantic Influences Of Ultrasonic Transducers.
Piezoelectricultrasonic sensor for gas meter are stimulated by the piezoelectric plate working crystal as a transducer. in the nondestructive testing, which needs to use probe and the measured object between the use of water, oil and other media as a coupling agent, thus limiting its application.Although detection speed of piezoelectric is complex and requires coupling agent for ultrasonic automatic detection equipment for ultrasonic gas flow sensor in the pipeline non-destructive ultrasonic testing, since the crude oil in the pipeline can be used as the coupling medium, the piezoelectric ultrasonic transducer datasheet for gas meter is still widely used in the ultrasonic testing of pipelines, and the technology is mature.
ultrasonic gas meter transducer is very important for pipeline corrosion prediction and pipeline maintenance . In the United States, the use of pipe ultrasonic transducer for gas flow meter to predict pipeline corrosion accidents has become legalized. With the development of automation technology, pipeline ultrasonic testing technology will also continue to improve and improve, and presents the following trends.
(1) The detection system further tends to be automated and intelligent.
(2) Detection technology tends to diversify. At present, in the pipeline ultrasonic detector, piezoelectric ultrasonic still dominates ,the technology is relatively mature, but also exposed some problems. As a non-contact detection of electromagnetic ultrasonic and laser ultrasonic detection technology will get greater development.
(3) The use of advanced data is processing methods to make up for the shortcomings of the ultrasonic detection itself, the data processing results more diverse.
(4) The test will develop towards high precision and be suitable for different work environments.
(5) Ultrasonic testing will be combined with fracture mechanics to evaluate the life of the pipe.